- Color Oracle – Color Oracle is a colorblindness simulator for Window, Mac and Linux.
- Colour Vision explained by Peter Gouras
- Red-Green Color Vision Defects, Samir S Deeb, PhD, Research Professor, Medicine and Genome Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle
- Reverse-Colorblind Test by Aaron Clauset – patterns only colorblind people see
- Gene therapy for red–green colour blindness in adult primates, Nature paper abstract
- DNA lab at NMSU partners with company to fight colorblindness; seminar planned, 10 feb. 2010
- Retina iPhone App – iPhone app: Augmented reallity app for color blind people. It helps to identify colors using the camera preview. No need to take a photo. Just point on the object.
- ColorAdd – Color identification system